Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kuku!

this post is dedicated to huiting. look at the title...

Firstly.. she told me on arnd sun? wed come my house play mahjong. during grad nite(on tues) huishan told me wed go class outing at orchard.. and i was going to party. so missed it...

Secondly. she asked me if can play mahjong on my house on fri. and go and eat steamboat. i said alright with the thingy. on Wed. shinyun asked wad time can come over and i asked where we were eating steamboat.. huiting told her it was AT MY HOUSE!! i didnt noe it all along man. i only tot mahjong at my house and steamboat outside or wadeva. in e end alot of miscommunication. and i tink huiting super blur.. and my house wasnt convenient cuz my bro was coming back from NS and everything. so now dunno how?!. BUGIS?!?!

My original post was deleted.. ARGHH. so post until here.. ERIC IS COMING BACK ON SUNDAY NIGHT! I WANA SEE HIM BOTAK!!!

Prebology!!

No comments: