Saturday, February 28, 2009

Raining week!

It has been pouring everyday of this week. but unlike czl. i dun have the time to sleep on my comfy bed in my bunk.... if i do and get caught. say goodbye to my book-outs man!

Had my route march on monday and it was pretty alright. except for my fieldpack load-- it was super strenuous. but the rest of my week was really okay. Slacked alot though. sounds too good to be true huh?!?!

Went out for cafe cartel with Czl, eric, Cs and Zx today. brought camera but forgot to use it.. ate the ribs and found it still okay. not too bad.. long time since i went out with Zx sia. really need to get him out before he enter NS. nxt wkend might be too bad as i might be emo-ing after taking my As results.

10more days till i POP!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!

Prebology!!

1 comment:

maii said...

boo! haha. your meals are provided and you have free accomodation.. :) haha. see you soon! though i think i will see you before you read this..