Thursday, September 24, 2009

Off to Brunei lo!!

2Wks plus back from Taiwan and now Im going off to Brunei soon. within 9hours and 45mins and im on board the plane le! Weirdly, I dun really have the anxiety and nervousness as I experienced before going Taiwan, maybe cuz of the experience and knowing wad to anticipate... BUT!! Brunei is definitely more xiong/crazy? Just hope not.. And wish that I can come back in 1 piece kay..

Gonna leave my Ipod in Singapore. aint sure if that's a correct thing to do or not. but just hope my frenz are sufficient to entertain me for the whole of these 18days. Gonna miss my 3Fs: Family, Friends and Facebook!!

What is most depressing is the fact that i will be spending my bday there. 2nd day in Brunei!! What the hell! Hmmm. so those who wana wish me bday just leave ur msg in Facebook. dun waste the money sending an overseas sms..

Feel so tired out now.. Really want a long break from army. but have to wait lonngggg lonnngggg......

CzL.. regarding ur qn on my converse shoes.. i think is about S$65? Expensive rite?.. i fancied another design at first but the whole Taipei dun have my size. Sian rights.. how much is yours?. Oh yeahh. if u coming back from Taiwan anytime must remember to inform us okay!!

A continuation of the song in Joan's blog. This is "Breathe" by G-Dragon. Really Love his Dress Sense.


Prebology!!

3 comments:

Sahae W said...

take care prebennnn !

JAKE said...

You know rumours like after 5, you couldn't even see your fingers and stuff, I believe you know them all already. so you'll need all the luck. so GOOD LUCK! You never know what is creeping to you at night.

The shoe for 65!? Mine was 65 sing dollar too after a 10 or 5% discount. dont remember. RETURN BACK SINGAPORE? HAHAHHA STILL LONG LA! Update you again

Jeffrey said...

Preb Happy belated bdae! May your trip be an enjoyable one!