Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mixed feelings..

Posted to 5SIR for the rest of my 21months of NS.. luckily. the camp is in bukit panjang. so it's pretty near my house..

To be frank. aint really happy with my posting. with so many of my friends posted to slack ones. i really wonder im suay or wad.. but just gotta face reality. All the ninja peeps are like cursing and swearing for entering here. but we just cant do anything else but that.. sighhhh

really aint used to the environment over there.. the atmosphere. the system. afew of the peeps. almost everything. and oh yeahh.. time really CRAWLS over there.. and is worse den a snail.

Hmmm. some good news. im shortlisted for interview. for medicine.. for christ sake. really happy! and REALLY REALLY REALLY wish to get accepted. at least i wouldnt be wasting the education that my parents provided me for.. above all. really would love a career in the medical field! the interview is on the 7th. and worse.. an essay on the 8th.. really nervous sia!! but competition is really really stiff. 260 vacancies only. OHHHH PLEASEEE!! People pls pass me all ur luck can!?!?!

Really getting stressed up now. with all the preparation work for the interview.. have to send the stuff 3workin days prior to the interview. and i aint got the time. stupid NS! ARgghhh! really gotta bother my mum for help alrdy.. Or can any frenz who are free help me with this?!

Prebology!!

No comments: