Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pre-Happy Birthday Joven Teng!!

My bro's bday is on 27th April (same as weiguang)... So Pre-happy birthday wishes to him!!

Hmmm. tot of getting him a gift since monday. and tot of getting a shoe at first. but my mum told me it was inauspicious to get him one. so got him an oakley black backpack.. 235bucks!! lucky my mum got a takashimaya voucher of 100bucks.. so narrowed it down by a HUGE margin..

went to pray in the morning. and my mum asked me to go to a bus-stop to get a bus to orchard.. in e end there wasnt one =.= so took one random bus and got myself to marina square.. toured an empty shopping mall (was about 10am then).. and found that yukiyaki wasnt closed as mentioned by lixin.

Hmmm. got back home and my house had 2 tables of mahjong set up. with all the seats full.. and they played for a freaking long time. den off for dinner!

Ok.. late and gotta book into camp by 730am tmr -.0 got live firing tmr. GOOD NITES!!

Prebology!!

No comments: