Saturday, April 4, 2009

Suay-ness?!

Hmmm. it's saturday and i have to book in back to camp. cuz im scheduled for guard duty tomorrow.. my very first duty and i kena weekend.. suay?!. really had a depressing weekend cuz of this sia. but my sgt told me to look at the bright side cuz the sgts stationed on that day would be alright. So. suay or not?!?! BUT WHY WEEKEND!?!!

Nvm. dun talk about unhappy stuff. but there's not much happy moments to share anyway. this week and the upcoming one might not make smile. the interview is approaching!! there's 2 this week. and i really wana clinch the one on tuesday.. SO WISH ME LUCK KAY!!

Went out with Eric and Howkiat ytd nite. For supper.. really random. Was in camp and really got sick and tired of the place. First thought that came to my mind was to catch a breather outside. and chat with the closest frenz.. too bad Czl couldnt make it. Thanks to howkiat for the transport. went over to boonlay for nasi lemak. Long queue sia. the food aint bad but kinda EX. chatted abit and learnt quite alot. might be useful for my interview! =)

Really thankful to my mother for helping me with all the interview preparation stuff this week. and my dad for being the 'courier'! Dunno wad to do without them. Hope i wont disappoint them this time round...

Sincerely hope all my JC frenz can get into the course that they want.. and may this week be a smooth-sailing one for me. PLEASE!!

Prebology!!

No comments: