Saturday, July 19, 2008

My 2nd post!

Couldnt blog ytd. reached home at around 10.40pm and was afraid of getting MAO by my mum if i continued using the computer.

Similar to Thursday. i had investiture rehearsal till 9 this time round. was awfully tired out and went for dinner with my counil frenz after that.. talked about quite a no. of issues but aint gonna publish it xD

As for today.. i wanted to do my homework as they are really piling up. Moreover. i still have my testimonials to write and my Mon and Tue are gonna be booked for investiture rehearsals as well.. Hope they dun end too late xD

On Tuesday. my GP teacher wants me to stay back for that night study prog and treat it as a lesson.. Worse still. she wants to go through MYE Compre. which i flopped like crazy.. How How?!!?

Sighhs. Peiqi told me that she approached Mr. Lee to ask if Citibank-YMCA is considered a student-initiated proj. and the reply will be out on Monday.. I dun care which god i am praying now.. TOLONG TOLONG!! Can all the gods combine their strength and psycho the CIP team that it is considered.. PLEASE!!

Hmmm.. shld i privatise my blog?..

Prebology!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

i am eating while reading, as usual

PreBeN said...

LOl. try to deviate from norm lahh