Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My last day as a councillor

Hello peeps! by far i tink only a handful noes the presence of my blog =X

Nth much occurred ytd.. as usual. rehearsal etc and it ended pretty late. i didnt do my homework and was rushing it during my maths lecture. E.g. Chem lecture hmwk + bio mcq for cell signaling.. But i have no choice. i noe i would have trouble completing them at home since rehearsal ends so late

another thing. sth happened to the vid montage me and 712 prepared. thus had to have some amendments done.. and that 712 hor.. VERY VERY PRO!! she went to delete all the photos in the sharing folder.. causing the final vid to have no photos at all.. except one pathetic photo from my comp hais.. but managed to chiong it out today..

Let's talk about today.. that freaking 985 is giving me problems again.. came to sch on the DOT! stupid sia.. but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. guess wad i saw?! 2 cats having sex in the road of the carpark under a car.. the car owner must be damn suay can..

and i didnt do my econs DRQ.. wanted to chiong during my bio lecture.. but ms yap came and sat behind me!! and i cant do for the entire lecture.. lucky mdm khoo wants us to hand up to the econs rep. so can drag.. As for chem lecture. not bad but kinda bad time management.. asking ppl to go out and draw is kinda a waste of time to me. i tink they can be spent more effectively going thru more qns. (just a casual suggestion XD)

had investiture rehearsal today.. the very LAST!! overall quite disappointed actually.. the ushers were not trained. the ppl giving college tour wasnt trained as well.. the emblem thingy gave problems etc. and more imptly! HUGE WASTAGE OF TIME! but i tink we were kinda like tt during our batch.. so FORGIVEN!! xD

after that. went for GP compulsory meet-the-teacher-during-nite-study-prog. pretty efficient i tink. though it was mere recapping etc.. and becuz of this. i missed PubCo dinner.. SO SORRY ARHH! i also didnt want it to happen =X ms ng was so accurate!! she predicted that she will see us having the consultation even if she leaves the sch.. left sch at arnd 9.20 with the 9th.. oh yeah! this is one of the latest time i left sch man!! and rite.. the sch uncle dun rlly dare to chase us out due to u-noe-hu xD

MY LAST DAY AS A COUNCILLOR! hmmmmm....... this 1 yr term rlly meant alot to me. though i shut down my blog and didnt record every single bit of my term.. but it is deeply etched in my heart and soul (from zr song) love ya all! and GOOD LUCK 9TH!! it aint gonna be easy =X

No comments: