Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cockroach!

Gonna start off this post with something damn funny and silly of me..

Ytd wanted to sleep. but switched off my tv to catch a show glimpse of any show to kill my boredom. suddenly. saw something from the corner of my eye. something small, dark moving past very quickly. cuz it was dark. i didnt noe wad exactly it was.

Initially wanted to ignore it. but remembered from a story when i was young that someone had ants entering his ear and created a nest in his skull!! IMMEDIATELY MAN! i jump up from my bed. switched on my light and saw one BIG FAT COCKROACH!!

cuz was warm. i switched on the air-con. so couldnt use pesticide. den used tissue to try to catch it. first time. Bang my table. and got a terrible bruise. IM FREAKING A CHICKEN I TELL U!! i dun dare to catch it. tried to drop tissue on it(effectivce okay!!) den it wont move le. but missed twice. ltr it went to my adidas bag(lucky never enter. if enter i clean my bad thrice sia!) . and it was hell sweeping it out. suddenly it went zooooooom and was like coming towards me.. I JUMP SIA!! SCAREDY CAT ME! den eventually managed to catch it. using the method above..

but now. another qn. how to throw it away? i was afraid that when i tried to grab by the tissue it would crawl out and touch my hand. GROSS SIA! so used a piece of paper and slowly slot underneath. lucky nv crawl out. Den quickly toss it out of my room.. hope no1 below my flat.

LOL!! one post on how i battled a cockroach. Lame huh?! But these are the little things that make life interesting.

Told this story to huiting today. and she said lucky that cockroach didnt fly to u.. i was like "YEAHHHHH!! FLY TO ME I RUN TO BATHROOM AND TAKE A BATH SIA!!" but try imagining this:

when u see a cockroach (fat one) flying towards ur face. and ure so afraid that u scream!! den. IN WENT THE COCKROACH INTO UR MOUTH!! i dunno whether to laugh or to cry xD

This entire post tells u all one thing: I HATE COCKROACHES!!


Hope J1s can receive good grades tmr for their Promos!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

I got a damn bad experience with cockroach also, plus it's the worse case senario!

FLYING COCKROACH PLUS...
I'M NAKED@@
http://chowzhaoliang.blogspot.com/2008/08/cockroach-story.html

h0rse said...

hahaha.

I remember using physics tys to crush one cockroach in my sisters room.


that's why I hardly touch my tys after that. <_<