Saturday, October 11, 2008

some memories in pjc..

Wonder where im lookin at.. and wads yongshin doing?
did this on purpose to make tzewei pissed..
H2 Econs peeps!

Do, Re, Soh!!

Acting cute..

Sian diaos.. e woman in red behind is ms xiao. my council teacher and lixin CT

To be alittle BHB. i tink this photo looks nice man

My class boys. the one on the left is joyce's boyfriend. and the right my CM!

The Boys clique.

Tzewei always like to be expressionless..

My Ex-GP tutor. Ms Kelly Chone! plus the noisy clique!

Me eating up 老人.. and she's enjoying it..

tink xinyi took this while i was laming arnd.

My CT! Mr Gabriel Wong!

The Car we gave him. is a tissue box holder.
Me and Lina. after stepping down

My partner(janice), my successor(rekha) and me!!

Mr Eddie Koh, one of council SCTA. guess wad. his sister is Mdm Jessie Koh! (BVSS ex-VP)

farveen yanbing me zhongri

Me and Ciau'Er (712) thanks her loads for my entire SC term mans

Me and Farveen


Me with Yb cap. nice rite?. but super EX! $60+.. Luo Zhixiang brand.

Me and weelin. Our Council Blur Queen

My Council President!! Wilfred Teo!

Save the best for the last huh?!. Thanks CZL man!! You're really great fren!!

Prebology!!

3 comments:

JAKE said...

thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
wah the last pic, i looked damn slim man! omgomgomgg


don't come online, i'll pester u for pic liao hahahaha

PreBeN said...

Lol. yeah when u just mention it.

a sToRy neVer shULd bE tOLd said...

Who is the one wearing black in your pic in My class boys. ??