Sunday, October 19, 2008

I-Pod!!

Yesh man! An i-pod and PSP for a month! The i-pod came at the right time lah. but hell not the PSP. i swear im not gonna touch it..

Heeeheee.. those 2 belong to my bro. who went over to Queensland for NS training for a month!. coming back urm.. like the end of my 2nd last paper!? den my mum went over to europe for work. 2 weeks!! den go to bangkok for a stopover for 3days? back on the day after my GP paper..

That leaves...... me and my dad. Im so hell sure the house will be toppled by both of us. cuz most of the time we are really loggerheads. as i really dun like him drinking and making lots of noise when he comes back. Worse still! He nags at me for going to school to study :/

Really gotta ENDURE ENDURE ENDURE!!

Ok. back to the topic.. I-POD!! LOl. 1 month. black(aint my fave colour though). but all are jap songs. but nvm. lazy to upload songs though. will take up an entire day. cannot waste time anymore. just make do with it.. oh yeah. and my stupid bro took the earpiece with him. and i searched high and low before i found one that matches.. next comes the stupid part. i was finding the charger. and ltr read the manual that it is charged by connecting to comp. stupid me!! xD

Hais..another topic!! went to cut hair just now. and the sky was really darkening. but heck the weather. cut finish. came out of the shop and it was pouring like crazy. managed to walk to the bus-stop without getting wet. den when i alighted. it was hell shit... Somemore i was carrying my GP book along to memorise facts. and my bro i-pod... Protected this 2 stuff + my hp and was seriously drenched man!.. But the book wasnt that wet.. HENG SIA!!. Ms Kumar better not scold me for anything man. I treated the book more importantly than my health sia..

Prebology!!

No comments: