Friday, January 2, 2009

Bedtime Stories

Woots. went for jogging with cs howkiat czl and joan this morning. Was first woken up by my alarm clock at 6. den my hp at 6.05... but dozed off again. luckily czl called me again at arnd 6.30. and i literally chionged my way thru. brush teeth and everything...

headed down to gombak stadium and saw the 3 guys. WALKING =.= put down my stuff and joined them quickly.. walked about 3rounds and stretched alittle. and commenced my 2.4km.. ran one round and my block nose became really serious. almost couldnt breathe (not an excuse hor...) rested for awhile and jogged about 3 or 4 rounds with howkiat. really gotta clap for me sia.. could hear him breathing like vacuum cleaner like that. but he persevered. it aint common to see howkiat running okay!!

went home changed and everything and went down to IMM. my mum needed to change the new microwave oven she bought. cuz the pipe was faulty or sth. but she changed the oven to a new Tv instead. and the salesgirl is macham blur or sth. settle one invoice took her more den an hour. kinda frustrating sia. oh yeahh. saw junye working as "flower boy" over there. he attempted to take off my cap but i die die dun let him take off. WHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

went for a movie with the 3guys who went jogging in the morning. BEDTIME STORIES! it was not too bad a show. but i kinda expected more. i thought with adam sandler arnd the show would be super funny. but felt short of my expectations. i expected more of a "night in the museum"-type of show. with lots of fantasies and everything. and the jokes can really make the entire theatre laugh. but didnt really pull it off. rating: 3 / 5

MANY MANY MANY things i feel like getting these few days.. my wishlist is getting LONG!

Prebology!!

No comments: