Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good times dont last long..

Is it unfair or wad?! had a late book out on sat (reached home at 12mn).. and had to go back to camp today at 5.30pm! Eric booked out a day earlier and is booking in tomorrow evening!! Super what the hell! Arghhhh! Life is unfair!!

Chinese New Year this yr wasnt very fun. visiting and everything. and most common topic i spoke was about NS. BORING! had some catching up with my relatives here and there.. and ate quite alot this yr though xD Somemore time passed really fast sia..to be exact 2days of rest. cuz today whole day have to pack all my stuff. LOADS OF THEM!!

really wana catch up with my friends soon. supposed to meet up with felicia today. but my house isnt very available though... 2e5 also!! only seeing CzL these few days. (im not complaining ok, czl?) GATHERING SOON OKAY?!?!

hmmmmm.. gonna go my uncle house ltr. den meet up with czl for dinner before booking in. I WANNA HAVE MORE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

seeing me? i haven't seen you since last lunar year!
meet you later to go back tekong though,
damn sian now.

JAKE said...

oooo didnt see u in tekong, but still book out earlier than you lalalalalalaaaa