Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4days down.. 18 to go!!

Finally a chance to use a comp.. so much to say but so little time to type.. the meter on top of my computer just says 7mins left.. (at this point in time)

Life sucks over here.. and will get worse for the following days. aint gonna blog much about wads happening here anyways..

Really miss home now.. 2e5 peeps as well as my other frenz. Gonna meet up with them asap when i touch dowm mans. 2e5 peeps. organise gathering on sunday (6th sept) okayy.. will try my best to take time off.

4mins left...

and czl.. if u can read my blog. just update on how ur camp feels like. my camp totally sucks! and i need to come back here next yr. not to ur taipei camp or sth. so no chance to meet u again next yr liaos.. but reading from ur blog. it just seems ur place is so much better here. the place here seems like a jail mans! just really hope to go for my R&R!

okok.. 3mins left.. Byebye!!

Prebology!!

1 comment:

JAKE said...

sad sia, where got time to rush for time??? internet here use like free like that