Friday, August 14, 2009

Taiwan Here i Come!!

I asked Xiangxing this qn today.. Nervous, Scared or Excited for Taiwan. and undoubtedly.. his answer was the same as mine ----- Nervous and alittle of fear.. Sighhhs. aint really sure i can come back in 1 piece during this trip. Partially becuz of the training. but also due to the typhoon hit in that region. heard that my camp doesnt have much electricity and water supply. Imagine how many days without a bath!! Hell Yucky please!!

Wad bothers me more is my grping there. PS hafen cfm with us the groups. and that bothers me REALLY GREATLY! just hope that the peeps in my team are communicatable(is there such a word?!)

Arghhh! How how how?!. so gonna miss things here in Singapore. but as im whining now.. think about CzL.. just hope his 1 yr stay will be fine! Aim for u: 75-80kg when u get back!! (Read this!!)

Off to face the music lorhhh! Tata~~ for 3 whole weeks!!

Prebology!!

1 comment:

JAKE said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR EXPECTATIONS TOO EXAGGERATED LAHH!!!! 75-80! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVEN JIAGUANG ALSO 80++, HOWKIAT 75++!!! I was still thinking of 85-90, that is like 7-13kg. but here,

food is good, pay is good, where got motivationn!!! hahahahah but i think diet once should be ok. I love people restricting my meals, I will not snack like this. but umm.. jeffrey's ferror rocher.. err..ahh...

btw, heard ur camp is the worst. easily water cut, easily power cut.. my here situation not bad, less typhoon and earthquake compared to yours. so.. take really good care!