Sunday, August 9, 2009

Careless, Lucky and Pek Chek!

The title of the post kinda says it all..

Careless. Had nights out on Monday. and went out to JP with some of my platoon mates.. Took a small coach bus there. and ftelt tha it was just a normal nights out experience.. Just alighted from the bus. Eugene suan me for not tucking out my shirt. after which i did...

Had BK for dinner and Boyi became really fascinated over the female cashier.. After finishin our dinner or so. walked around the HUGE shopping centre and he somehow became a stalker suddenly.. wanting to go back to BK to see her name-tag. We then followed and swore not to enter the place.. but we super KPO and went in eventually and i think the girl somehow knew wad was going on..

Ok.. back to topic. When i took ZhenFeng's father's lorry back to camp. Zf joked about wad happens if someone misplaces the camp-pass.. i then check and it happened to be me!! I tot they were pulling a trick or so. but got to noe it was for real. DAMN SHITTTT PLEASE!! Went back to JP to search but to no avail. but still thankful to Boyi for all his help.

Sian to the max.. went back to camp and had alittle trouble bookin in. and luckily the sgt understood my situation and did not lecture me for returnin late.. Phew. was told to report to the course warrant the next day.. but eventually didnt really see him and couldnt contact him.. Missed out seeing the RP cuz had outfield prac the entire Tuesday. so... decided to drag it further. WHAT A PROCRASTINATOR I AM! perhaps im 'hum-ji' or maybe im just too afraid to face the music?

Wed to Fri.. couldnt report the matter as well cuz went oufield.. talk about it later.. it's regarding the 3rd adj in my title..

Feeling lucky cuz i recover it! lemme describe the entire process.. Friday booked out and spoke to one of the bus uncles.. he then gave me another uncle's no. hu frequents the route the most often.. called him and he insisted i didnt take his bus.. cuz i gave him the wrong timing. xD but still hoped he could check out his bus and give me a reply.. which he didnt..

Today morning my mum woke me up suddenly cuz of my passport thing. no IC cant collect. i was like SHIT!! i then called the uncle and insisted he helped me check.. LUCKILY!! (or perhaps suay?!) was in the rubbish bin!! Heck it mans!! Took mrt to boonlay and waited nearly an hour for him.. eventaully took a cab to PLC to find him and gave him a $10 as a thank-you fee... sounds stupid?. but at least it's better than paying $150 and doing 6 extra guard duty....

okok. now Pek Chek!! It's all my Survival Training. had a grp mate hu almost made me tear all my hair out or even hope to throw parang at him.. Aint sure wad to do with him.. Xiangxing and me were at the brink of explosion these 3days.. aint want to talk much about it..

Hmmmm. Thanks CzL for the treat mans.. ur 'secret' is finally out.. do u sound abit more relieved? Just hope we can sit beside each other on the plane kay? xD and wads with the orange urine?.. u like red rite?.. ur bladder got infection issit?....

Preblogy!!

1 comment:

JAKE said...

hahaha so much more relief after revealing that secret. now i know the pain to hold a secret man, but nonetheless my friends in bmt sort-of destroy my wonder plan via facebook. ya bladder infection, wanna see??? hahahah