Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rockkkyyy's

Let's talk about some problematic stuff that happened in the army.. Had a week of break the previous week due to fever. and was supposed to be out of course.. but PS came over and told us we had to undergo this entire package.. Outfield from Mon to Thurs. with a field camp on Wed. No choice but to undergo, though im out of course alrdyyy. ARGHHHH!! After tahan-ing the entire package. i was told that im back on course. WEIRDS RITE!! The Power of Rank... xD (let's not disclose much okayy..)

Hmmm. Taiwan on the 15th!! will be travelling with a very good friend who might be posted there for a yr.. Really gotta miss him sia..(dun puke okayy..) In addition..Orders anyone?!?! will try to take all of them..

Okays. another 2e5 outing! Rocky's Pizza at Sunset Way. Refer to Czl Blog for more details.. but to add on to his post.. Other than Yibin who thought it was located at Somerset (perhaps cuz the place is Sunset Way. sound similar?).. but Jinfa thought it was at the Sunset Grill Area.. the Seletar Airbase. And was shocked when we said it was so near to Bukit Batok..

Oh yeah. on my way back.. took 61 from the place to BB interchange to take MRT. before entering the station. realised that i dropped my iTouch.. went back to the bus and check and everything.. lucky the uncle let me up the bus and there it was.. HENG SIA! 1 MONTH'S PAY LEHHHHH!!! Freaked out man..

Just hope me entering back to course is the correct choice...

OOHHHHHH! "I DON'T CARE EH EH EH EH EH" is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive!!

Prebology!!

5 comments:

Sahae W said...

I thought it was sunset grill too !!! HAHAHA.

I don't care EH EH EH EH EH !!!!!

JAKE said...

oh my.. sg really lack of ideas for naming places. but i thought everyone knows that i refer sunsetway as the clementi area, cause we been there before. :/

WHAT! i miss the entire show of i-drop-my-ipod-touch-in-the-bus, should have taken the bus HAHAHA but no.. wait, even if i do take the bus.. i still dropped off earlier.

gg taiwan on the 15th? oh my! lucky you! buy me a carton of cup noodles lehh

Sahae W said...

HUH PREBEN YOU ARE GOING TO TW ON THE 15TH !?

JAKE said...

yeah quickly order everything you need from taiwan. to save trouble for myself (?)

maii said...

OMG! yess!! "Hey playboy! its abt time and your time is up! I've gotta do this one for my girls you know! Sometimes you've gotta act like you don't care, thats the ONLY way the boys learn! oooohhh oh oh oh oh oh~ 2NE1!" gahh. i love them! and how can you drop your ipod touch?!!