Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ge Tai!

My splitting headache didnt go away.. think its not due to exam stress or wadsoeva. cuz has been persistent but worsened these few days.. Alamak! Somemore the motivation or drive to study isnt coming. sighhhhs.

went to "jia-to" with my family. my dad forced me to do. Ur.. this is e dinner where got the bidding of stuff and the ge-tai etc. but this aint my first time anyway. kinda saw many interesting stuff this time round..

i tink i saw the highest bid all my life today.. they started bidding for a GIANT PIG where it has been passed around tables for ppl to donate. i estimate about 1k inside that fat pig bahh.. den ppl started biddin.. including my uncles. they intended to share the costs among 6 of them. Guess wad?!. 1 guy won the bid. at 4K!! for ONE PIG!! CRAZY SIA!! 6guys couldnt finish 1 person. but i tink that fella isnt in the right mind either xD

then. there's 2 coffeeshops in my housing district that are competing. 1 from the kopitiam in 371 and the other at 373. everytime the guy from 371 bidded for a bottle of martel at $371. it is always intercepted by the person from 373.. i tink that person from 373 bought 4bottles. each at 373. NUTS MANS!! 1492 bucks!!

what i gotta say.. ppl are getting more affluent..

Prebology!!

1 comment:

JAKE said...

use that as examples for ur GP essay for increasing affluence, singapore context :x