Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pimples!

There is an outbreak recently! PIMPLES! my face started having many red patches. which worsened recently. Sighhhhs. changed my cream. see if there's any progress! I want my hard-boiled-egg-skin back!! xD

Hmm.. many things happened recently. Firstly. im getting increasingly pissed with a classmate of mine. many things attributed to this dislike and i tink im reaching my saturation point. Hai. just cant stand that person lahh.. dun bother asking hu as well.

Monday was a school hol. really needed that. but i spent the entire morning and afternn (till 3pm) to pay my respects to my grandpa/ma and uncles. My mum treated my family to a BUFFET! at marina mandarin. the food was not bad. Esp. the desserts! i tink they imported the soy sauce for the sashimi. aint the salty ones that we have here. and i thought i took the sauce for soba instead =.=

Another scoop! One of my teachers was scratching her bum in lesson and i saw it.. was so eewwwwwww can!! oh yeah. i had a change of maths teacher cuz Mdm Ong was to go on maternity leave. Thought she looked kinda like Ms Juliana Wong at first. She really loves to "arrr..." in class. and keep asking."are you all okay?".. When she says a "ar.." rite. sometimes i have to think.. is she saying "arrr....", "are", or "r"(for correlation) but i tink she wasnt as bad as i thought she would be =D

Had Bio mock today.. was quite happy as i tink im getting alittle grasp on how to ans questions. Im starting to know why so many of my seniors are scoring As in Bio when they are getting Es and Ds in PJ. Cambridge examiners are pretty lenient in issuing of marks. Straight As Please!!

Oh yeahh.. finally finish with the hand-down report!! So happy! actually i was really fed up with trying to ask ppl to edit or give me more stuff. so i just dumped everything they pass inside. =X

Prebology!!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

welcome to pimple face familyyy

PreBeN said...

yucks dun want! i recovering liaos. i want my hard-boiled-egg face back xD