Monday, August 4, 2008

Sick!!

Really really gonna drop dead any minute man!! down with flu on sat. shouldnt have ponned econs sia! (hueva ponned econs tio illness or wadeva). had to carry my illness (bao bing) to kovan for my CT-SL. if i dun do it.. there goes my testimonial for that 2yrs!

went to pertapis children home. did some levelling of tables.nail plastic to their tables and alittle farming. xD i really aint cut out to be a farmer ok! farming is so much more easier in fairyland =X

okay.. let's talk about sunday. i think i broke my all-time record. i napped from 1pm to 6.30pm. 5 AND A HALF HOURS STRAIGHT!! and i tot i tio dengue fever again *choy* luckily i rec0vered quite abit after the nap.. WORTH IT SIA!

today. was sneezing throughout my entire day in school. *sighhs* lessons were as usual. chionging my maths stuff in lecture. continued noticing some of my teachers habits and looks today. Ms chan's favourite line "May i greet the class?" and i think there is sth wrong with Mr. Wong's eyebrows today.. looked as though it had undergone some form of 'alteration' =X looked very very weird sia!

oh yeah.. kinda frustrated today. Grr!! huiting and eileen nv do their bio hmwk for peer tutoring today. VERY VERY VEXED WITH THEM MANS! and for eileen. is not first time le! Arghhhh!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

HAHAHAHA may i greet the class is damn familiar over at my class too.

but our class acknowledge her
"too bad loh!" as her favourite phrase lol

PreBeN said...

LOl. really arh?. i gonna take notice of it le xD