Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympics!!

Wah sian mans! what i wrote previously accidentally deleted.. nvm. i retype

Really absorbed into Olympics these few days man. Great job by the Singapore Team to be able to clinch at least a silver this time round in women's table tennis. Really happy for them.. i guess the athletes cant really sleep tonite huh?..

Watched many sports these few days. basketball. fencing. swimming (how could ppl swim 1500m man?!). shotput. 200m run. gymnastics. air rifle etc.. ALOT ALOT! really exciting and can feel the adrenaline rush

oh yeah. got my prelim timetables leh. OMG sia!! Maths and Econs on the same day! Grr.. Wana get my A for chem back after the fall in MYE.. but also wana maintain at least a B and my percentile in econs.. HOW?!?!?!?! Then. there's only 1 day without any papers and suay suay. all the paper 1s are arranged at the back. how irritating!!

Oh yeah. many things occurring in class nowadays.. Happening Happenings!! Relationship problems in class. aint gonna talk much about it.. Aint ethical to gossip about such things. Also. i tink Mr. Wong is getting increasingly pissed with me xD i didnt do my bio MCQ for 1989 to 1992 and he called my hp to ask me to come down to copy the ans and do myself.. but is my fault also lah. but there'sw LOTS of hmwk recently. i couldnt even study for my tests lah.. i tink im not really scoring what im expecting myself to score nowadays.. ALAMAK!!

Currently watching Olympics Tennis Male Semis. Rafael Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic. World No.1-to-be vs. World No.3.. Very EXCITING MATCH!

Prebology!!

No comments: