Monday, August 18, 2008

LATE!!

Was LATE for the 2nd time!! GGrrrr! Reason: 985!! Idiotic mans.. waited from 7.00 to 7.30 as according to the clock on my hp. the 187 bus came at 7.25 and i tink i would be late if i took that. thus. wanted to gamble that the 985 will come.. but didnt =.= I sms-ed Mr Wong, "I will be late.." After that. Czl's mum drove past and picked me up.. i sms-ed Mr Wong again, "I MAYBE wont be late." After that.. reached the T-junction outside school ast 7.38.. tot i wouldnt be late.. but............................... stupid ZhanHong. took a cab and parked in front of us. den the car couldnt drive past. and was caught in a jam. LATE-.- some teachers pretty shocked seeing me at the lobby. but i felt so Yuan-Wang.. NOT MY PROBLEM WAD!! sang majulah singapura and took the pledge.. but hardly anyone sang or recited it.. Social Problem mans.

Went for econs lect after that.. Mdm Khoo then started checking everyone's paper if they attempted the DRQ. felt so guilty for not doing and not being caught. but im starting to feel she's no longer the happy-go-lucky Mdm Khoo lehh.. maybe cuz As approaching le bahhh..

GP-Olympics. not a bad discussion. but i had my own views on certain issues. continuing tmr.

Maths Lect- boring as usual. Trigo. i tink my maths are failing me.. I NEED MY A!!

Bio tut- today not so bad. nth boring or wadsoeva. but LOADS of Paper 1 to do.. i tink about 8 June papers?! And i finished within 2.5hrs! Pro rite?! xD

Hmmmm.. Chem tut. Ms Chan wasnt here. think she's sick. take care sia. 2nd time she didnt attend lesson le. but she look pretty frail lah. as what czl says. "nano". supposed to do chem paper. but nv specify which paper. sighhhs. but at least attempt paper 1 bah. went to do bio papers instead. gonna finish up on chem after the National Day Rally. wasnt as boring as i thought though.

Im having loads of hmwk recently. maths tut/lect work. chem lect/TYS. Bio essay test every lesson. econs-dunno wad also xD

HOPE I WUN BE LATE TMR!!!

Prebology!!

No comments: