Sunday, September 14, 2008

DORK!! SLOPE!!

Hmms. for the past wk i went to sch pretty early to study. with mai and felicia. and took this photo of myself using my hp. COOL RITE!?!? XD i think im one hell a guy who aint suitable to wear specs. fortunately i am having perfect eyesight. which i think is deteriorating this few days. OH SHIT!!


I really think this pic is damn spastic and funny =X

Ok. so much for not blogging ytd. aint much happened. except i went for a haircut. JOAN and CZL!! I AM SORRY! i shldnt have laughed at ur haircut mans!!.. there is sth called karma. or u can say retribution. i went to the shop today and actually wanted to say. Dont want SLOPE. but accidentally said that i wanted it without realising it. crap man!! when the fella used the razor and went past my hair. i heard the sound and was like SHIT!! and it was alrdy beyond cure. Sobs man! luckily there's tmr for it to grow.. this is like the only time i wished that my hair will grow fast. other times i feel pretty irritated by the rate it grows. i have to visit like once every 3wks?!

Grrr.. nvm about that. im feeling pretty pressurised!??? econs is like a timebomb lah. there's so much essays to revise! alamak! and so little time. luckily there's no exams tmr and i can study. but i really think im really slacking this weekend.. =X hais.. i tink my exams can be considered to be over on wed?! thur and fri are P1 and hope they just go alright..
my entire room's a mess now.. and my mum's really screaming at me to clear it. lucky there's prelims to cover my laziness.. TATA~~

Prebology!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA SEE LAUGH SOMEMORE.
Did you take that picture before or after the haircut ? And you sure look dorky !! Hahah look kinda cute somehow. I think dingsao will like it. lol

PreBeN said...

waliews. LOl. i am sorry lah. really retribution leh. now when i like touch the back of my head. i feel that im so stupid then. the hairdresser even ask issit slope and i say YAH!!

Yeah. same sentiments for the photo. except the dingsao part. i think i look like a 13 yr-old.. just like u!

JAKE said...

see lah see lah!
KARMA KARMA IS COMING BACK TO YOU!
but not bad lah, that is the preben i know! wahahah

PreBeN said...

LOl. czl tt aint the haircut! the haircut is worse!!

h0rse said...

woots preben looks damn sexeh~! =3

ah well, at least your parents won't yell at ya for having long hair hahas.

PreBeN said...

Lol. they also nv complaint. is i feel my head very hot den go cut de. sch also nv tell me to cut lorhh. stupid leh. tt day fengshui clash with me..

JAKE said...

dont lie la, u like the hairstyle say la! or you need buy you a wig on ur bday?