Monday, September 1, 2008

Rejoice!!

Pretty happy today for 2 reasons:
  1. Saw the haircut of 2 ppl that i wanted to see!! Joan+Czl!
  2. Managed to get a table in JL today!!
Purposely reached JL at 9.40 today. saw wilfred there and went to talk to him. at the same time cut some queue xD was like behind one person in front of the door. damn shiok can! and ppl started pouring in.. Once e door opened everyone chionged in like salmons. wad i gonna say is "the older the ginger, the more spicier it is" (direct translation). One auntie managed to squeeze and was FASTER THAN ME!!

managed to chop a table! but czl and his fren, serene couldnt. wanted to help them chop one. but dun have any1 help me take care of my table. sighhhhs. eric and lixin came late. and shared e table with a korean fella, czl and his fren. the korean guy was studying chem in korean!! after tt. lixin came and czl went to sit with another fren behind us.

I inhaled loads of 2nd-hand smoke today. the korean guy went out to smoke and came in with an irritating smell. couldnt smell it at first till lixin told me. but it was really awful. think he smoked arnd 6times within the 8hrs. pro mans!! one time he came back and czl was clarifyin sth with eric. and he said.. "WAH STRONG LEHH" so funny lahh!!

went to eat at ZingDo with eric. cuz had to wait like 30mins to be seated in Pizza Hut. and eric said he wanted to treat me. grrrr! but nvm =)))))

I want a haircut. and a nice one!! most likely going to cut on thurs after my gp remedial. Hope it goes well!!

Prebology!!

4 comments:

JAKE said...

I didn't knew you heard my "wahh strong leh!", I thought it was a failure joke till now :X

hope you get a haircut wore than mine! muahhahaha

Sahae W said...

HAHAHA YAH GOODLUCK FOR YOUR HAIRCUT DOOODE ! (Y)(Y)

Sahae W said...

Ooh nice seeing you today ! AND ALL THE BEST FOR A LEVELS ! TO ALL OF YOU 2e5 JC PEEPS! :D :D

PreBeN said...

CzL: yeah i heard it damn clearly. but laughing sseemed kinda bad and obvious. so i didnt really laugh..

Acting-to-be Korean: haha thanks! to both my hair and results xD