Wednesday, September 10, 2008

flip FLOP!

I tink i will be flopping this prelim exams alrdy. all the paper aint giving me much confidence yah. esp. today's bio!! was so heartache man. wanted to change some content in my essay but scared it may take too much time.. i skipped it and tot of returning back to it after i finish the entire paper.. in e end. i didnt have time to finish the entire paper =.= there goes like 6m down the drain? for some things that i noe but failed to write?!. yucks man!!! oh yeah.. spotted the essay qn correctly. but didnt expect those types of qn to come out. and i memorised all the types of viruses for nth. sighhhhs. and this time round. ALOT of J2 topics. think huiting shld do abit better this time round......

as usual. bio is a paper that even though u are fully prepared. it is absoultely difficult to finish on time. trust me. results of the bio cohort (in PJC exams only) has shown that physics is definitely a better choice.. should have heeded lixin's sister's advice man. but hu cares! i hate phy anyways!!

tmr is the worst day of my entire examination period. chem p3 and econs p1. just be happy that econs is a case-study paper and not the essay paper. when most ppl are busy studying chem now.. perhaps 95% of pj peeps? im trying to memorise various policies for economics. how pathetic. the econs mock has really gave me a spanking at the ass.. and i want to maintain standard of drq in MYE. PRAY MANS!!

have been seeing so many of my frenz utterly stressed these few days. juliat, zx (abit), mai, huiting... sighhs. actually im feeling alittle down and worse.. my illness hasnt recovered yet. grrr! but we will have 4days break after the exam. I WANT MAHJONG XD

just hope i dun disappoint ms chan tmr. my chem revision took less than 2hrs of my total revision time during the entire hols xD hopes my gamble is worthwhile.....

Prebology!!

No comments: