Monday, September 8, 2008

GP!!

BOO!! i tink i really gonna flunk my GP today mans. Firstly. i couldnt sleep the entire night. till at arnd 5am in the morning? i was tossing around my bed since 11pm and i even tried all stances of sleeping. face up. face down. face left. face right. without comforter.. I EVEN TRIED SLEEPING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!! but just couldnt doze off.. =.=

Then.. i really had a cold bath in the morning to perk myself up. i look at the mirror and realised my panda eyes worsened!! not actually eye bags. is just my eyes are abit sunken in. and the surrounding is black?!. dunno how to explain LOL. but i was really tired...

couldnt really study anything on the bus and decided to leave everything to fate. i am one of the lucky few to be able to use the air-con hall first!! not bad actually.. wasnt as freezing as i imagined.. oh yeah.. P1 was pretty horrible for me. the topics i was spotting did not come out. in the end attempted "charity" which i think i totally flunk it. kinda tot no1 did that qn. but lucky got maisarah. eileen. nazri and Czl who did the qn with me.. but i did not follow the exact structure. sighhhs. HOW?!!? so gonna get slaughtered xD

Paper 2... hmmm.. i understood the psg. like for the first time?!. but i tink the structured qns rlly required loads of thinking. and spent too much time there.. AQ. dun talk about it. had the time but dilly dally and couldnt really expand my thoughts this time round.. headache!!

As usual. and as weird. zx chiong home IMMEDIATELY the paper ended. wads wrong with him man?!? he was doing this since MYE.. didnt see him this enthu last yr. went back home with eileen. reached home and slept. WITHOUT BATHING! but did change xD nv sweat wad =X

LOl.. instead of studying maths now like i tink 50% of PJ peeps are doing. e rest maybe physics.. xD i actually went to revise Econs. i did my planning kay!! tmr's maths (afternn paper) go hm study bio which is on the nxt day (afternn paper).. the very nxt day. both chem p3 and econs case lehh!! where got time to study both?!?!.. planning ahead huh?! sounds like im giving up maths xD

Caught in btwn studying maths or econs now. since econs is case and have to refer to the extract. but maths is like.. u noe or u dunno. how?!? and yudhi one qn in the afternn made me stuck and regreted my decision in the afternn.. GRRR!!

Prebology!!

No comments: