Friday, September 12, 2008

FEE-VEEER

Ellos! didnt blog ytd as was really tired. more of sick bahh. was really lethargic and didnt really study for today's maths.. had chem in the morning and econs in the afternn.. as usual. i would cock-eye in chem P3. this time aint no exception. i forgot that part of stating the indicator! yucks man! and i think i made quite alot of errors. more of uncertain whether my answers were correct or not. Econs.. as usual. no time to finish. i really hope i can get an A for DRQ. w/o it. i dunno how i can pull my econs grade up.. was pretty confident of my answers this time round i tink. cuz i aga aga get the hand of answering DRQs. but sometimes feelings aint accurate either. hais.....

today. came to school with heavy feet. wasnt at my best mood and health. sighhhs. thanks cindy and her mummy for sending me to sch!! =) did maths and my brain was somehow failing me. i did the entire paper freakingly slowly lahh.. i didnt even have time to check the paper. for MYE. i finished the paper within 2hrs. now 3hrs also cannot.. think this is one of the worst paper i will do for my entire JC life. maybe worse than MYE paper1...

went home and really napped. but think i aint recovering to 100% yet. think i would study bio p3 tmr. really suck in that. and sun mon chiong my econs essay!!!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

JAKE said...

think it would be good if you take 1 full day to recover, and the other to chiong. Revising while sick will just make it worse

Sahae W said...

yupp agrees with zhaoliang !
GET WELL SOON KAY BRAINY !