Friday, September 19, 2008

Yippeeeeeeeee!!

Just a video to watch. 10secs only. look at the ducks!!.



Yesh man! today. 19th September marks the end of my prelims. damn shiok. gonna enjoy the nxt 4 days of break effectively sia. since e end of bio p3 i think i have been really slacking. watching tv blah blah blah. no revision at all for the rest of my 2 papers. hmmm. i think u guys have checked czl blog. chem p1. about 7 diff ans? i tink i will get arnd 35 this time round. got 1 dispute btwn me and czl but i tink he got it right. dunno lah.... we'll see!! Biology p1 today. finished damn fast. 45mins?! but i was doing really slowly. i think there's a huge problem with cambridge mans! for chem. it's 1hr and we have to chiong like siao. for bio. it's 1hr15mins but we can finish the paper like below 40mins if we do fast?! damn drastic...

Ok.. nvm about results. ytd after chem p1. the MCP ppl had ended their papers alrdy. and joined lixin eric and czl for botak jones! was pretty anticipating the dinner though. but it really fell short of my expectations. i think they really have changed! the previous FREE extra fries is now an additional $1 surcharge.. GRRr!! oh yeah. was really hungry and took large instead. while czl and eric took regular. WEIRD HUH?!. but shared the food with lixin. eventually she only ate the coleslaw and fries -.-" but i paid more than her though. oh yeah. speaking of them changing. another matter is worse. last time the large portion had about 3pieces of fish. now is 2!! somemore.... the amount of fries is the same as the regular portion. WTH! additional $5.50 for just 1 more piece of fish! DAMN NOT WORTH THE MONEY! felt so cheated lahh. nxt time buy 2 regular.. 2 slices of fish and much more fries. and is only $1.50 more expensive than large portion!!

ok. nvm about that. oh yeah. was really bored and went to take a nap from 11 to 1. dunno why am i so tired. after that watched tv the entire afternn and evening. really had nth to do! SOMEONE BOOK ME FOR THE ENTIRE 4DAYS PLS!! afterwards wanted to plan some activities for tmr. but only me and czl free. so sad =(

oh yeah. in e afternn. czl sms-ed and called to help me ask him do the reservations for sun's plans. was really reluctant as i didnt really noe how to handle the matters and czl got the actual no. of ppl attending. but the main reason i let him do was becuz.. he wrote in his blog:

"Finally done with the 2e5 thingy and seriously, please don't ask me book. I very shy to call all this, but I MIGHT WANT TO TRY :p seems like an experience to me"

So. im just being a good Samaritian. =)

Prebology!

1 comment:

JAKE said...

!!! I HAVEN'T BOOKED LOL! ALL UR FAULT!
when I remembered last night, it was already 10.30pm, and I tried calling 923928928 times, they just won't answered. I try again later, wish me luck in successfully booking.

PLUS, SAT ONLY ME AND U FREE? THE REST WHERE

I WANTED TO SLEEP NOW, THEN LATER GO OUT WITH U ALL ONEEEE