Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maths P1!

Hmm. "hollible-ly tellible". wanted to come to sch art arnd 8. but was watching tv xD.. eventually reached sch arnd 10+ and the phy ppl just ended their paper. started revisin with mai before felicia and juliat came along.. I WANT MAI'S HP!! seen h/p that are touch-screen?. seen hp that can store videos?. BUT HAVE U SEEN A HP THAT GOT ANTANNAE AND CAN WATCH CHN 5 AND 8?!?!....... DAMN COOL!! meddled with her hp for quite a while instead of studying xD

maths paper.. actually was do-able for me. but there are some parts which i didnt have time to finish. and... i tink i wasted do much time re-confirming my ans =.= and was chionging behind ans. aiya wad the heck!! paper 2 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bio tmr. wana reach sch by 9 to mug!! mentally drained now man.. stupid maths!!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

Sahae W said...

Haha my mom's phone can watch telly too !!! Yesyes, with attenae too !! Some china branded phone lah. AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PRELIMS !

PreBeN said...

LOl. my fren's hp is also of china brand. i tink it's damn cool lahh! den me and my fren joked that they mis-interpreted Singapore's TV Mobile. and came up with this