Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yuckky Prelims!!

Tmr marks the start of our Prelims.. 2 weeks of hell man. and worse still. begins with GP =.=" im so unprepared for it lah. i tried absorbing everything my notes said but i tink about only 10% registered into my brain. somemore. it has been such a long time since i last did any Gp paper. how i wish Gp paper was before the hols!! I really wana get a B man.. stuck in C for damn long a time. 57 for CT. 58 for MYE. dun give me 59 this time pls. or even below it.. I WANT A 60!!

and.. i dunno why the sch have to place both econs and chem on the same day. and for 2 days in fact! at most add chem p1 lah. instead of p2 and p3.. GRRR!! i really want an A for chem. but i dun wana forsake my econs. i tink this is the dunno 691467164 time i said this........

My aim for this MYE.. 2A,1B,2C.. too good?! but i tink i lowered down some subj. all the seniors said Prelims is a killer. HOW??!? sighhhs. wad's worse is im collecting results on my birthday. HALLELUJAH MANS!! and maths paper falls on eric bday.. xD

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT!!

Prebology!!

2 comments:

Sahae W said...

now i see why you asked me ! hahahhaa hallelujuah !

PreBeN said...

Yuppp =P

The Gp paper was an utter failure man.. i doubt i can hit my goal. seriously...