Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Specs!

Here's another photo with my mum's new specs. pretty small though. cindy said i grew fatter. which i think is pretty true for this photo..





Woots. had chem p2 and econs essay paper today. horrible mans. i think im really regreting not studying chem this hols. and i actually thought of getting an A for it -.-" was like guessing and interpreting everything thru memory. and had quite alot of ans deviating from frenz. sighhhs. after the paper. went to study with cindy instead of my class frenz. at times studying with them really get on my nerves. and at times my pace is really slow sia.. went studying with yb and zhongri at the same time. but they aint very quiet either. but enough for me to concentrate memorising my essays though..

hmm.. can considered to have a new friend today. a new junior friend. Eunice. from Bukit View.. hehe. started with her asking yb qn and then directed to me. afterwards she then began asking me about my grades and why i come PJ lol... oh yeah. i remember one conversation very deeply

Eunice: wad was ur J2 MYE grade
Me: A BBB C
Eunice: Wahh. so how's ur J2 MYE?
ME: A A D U D.. U for econs
Eunice: How ur econs jump from U to B?!
ME: (thinking: beats me!!)


but she's pretty nice and easy to talk to.. BukitViewian mahhs.. =X


Oh. and i was really frantic for this econs essay mans. dunno why. maybe the pressure from MYE grades bah. dun really wana drop tt grade. Hmm. studied role of govt. externalities and NID.. e rest browse thru.... in the end. did externalities NID and BOT! yucks man! and i didnt study tt.. all the hints den i guessed from my teacher didnt come out! Arghhh! and my teacher said Standard of living aint coming out =.=


Sighhhs. enough with those complaints. but all in all i think it was a pretty okay paper. only 1 part dunno how to do. 15m =( Gd luck then!!


Bio p3 tmr. my most horrible bio paper. i just cant to memorise all the ethical, social issues, and the various e.g. on genetic engineering. wad tomatoes. rice. beef. explant etc.. YUCKS LAHH! and worst. im not interested in pursing these aspects..... but nvm. im treating tmr as my last paper. i really need a break. a huge one. i think prelims is the exam by far which i put in the most effort to study. not even compared to Sec4 Prelims (i studied for that more den my Os..)

I THINK I SUIT BIG SPECS MORE. and MUST HAVE METAL FRAME!!

i think this singer sings pretty nice. there's many songs that i heard when young but i didnt noe was sung by her. i really like her songs. aint those pop or rock or wadsoeva. but really soothing and the lyrics are pretty meaningful also!



Prebology!!

6 comments:

JAKE said...

still far from me, work harder!
your weight still a D grade only

PreBeN said...

Lol. i D grade not bad.. last time i feel i U grade okay!!

welcum to my world said...

since when you wore spectx de!
toot toot de! haha!
JIA YOU jiu okay le.
dun geng geng yu huai.
dun stress son!

h0rse said...

preben! I also cut my hair!

but I think mine's the worse laa. zzzz

PreBeN said...

Cindy: No lahh.. tt one my mum de. just wear for fun. thought of getting a lens-less specs nxt time. den try out which one nice xD

Ws: mine is the back very ugly. front still okay. stupid czl go use his hand brush my slope. GRRR!

JAKE said...

HAHAHAHAHAH i still remember that moment

I came by your back, and brush ur slope lolol!